The award is available to students registered in the Undergraduate Degree programme and:
- Nationals of CARICOM countries;
- Are registered in either the Faculty of Medical Sciences, Science and Technology,Humanities & Education or the Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Are entering Level 2 or 3 of their programme of study in the Faculties of Humanities & Education, Science and Technology, Social Sciences;or Level 4 or 5 in the case of Medical Sciences students.
The award will be based on:
- Academic performance based on results of the previous academic year University examinations (at least a GPA of 3.0);
- Demonstrable leadership qualities;
- Involvement in co-curricular and/or community-related activities.
Method of Selection
- Selection will be done by UWI officials in accordance with the established practice.
Number of Award(s): To be decided by Donor
Value: Between US$ 2,000-5000