The award will be based on high academic performance
Deadline: July 1, 2019
The award is available to:
- citizens or registered certificate holders of Antigua & Barbuda;
- continuing students pursuing an undergraduate programme in any faculty who have not already completed a degree programme at any university.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected by personnel from the University community.
The successful candidate shall NOT be:
- the holder or recipient of any other Scholarship or Grant support;
- the island Scholar, as defined by the Antigua's National Scholarship Committee.
Applications shall be accompanied with the following documents:
- UWI Transcripts;
- One page essay on the applicant's educational goals;
- Two character references.