The award will be based on:
- high academic achievement;
- verifiable financial need;
- involvement in co-curricular activities.
Dr. Keith Peart Memorial Scholarship for Students with Special Needs
The award is available to Jamaican Nationals with disabilities who are:
- pursuing studies leading to a first degree in any faculty;
- entering level two;
- registered with the Jamaica Council for Persons with - Disabilities (JCPD) and the Office for Special Students Services (OSSS).
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed by a panel comprising personnel from the Office of Special Student Services, Lions Club of Mona and Family of Dr. Keith Peart.
Applicants must be able to show evidence of involvement in co-curricular activities.