Jamaica Canadian Association of Nurses Scholarship
The award will be based on:
- high academic performance at the University level with a minimum GPA of 3.3;
- verifiable financial need;
- active participation in extra curricular activities;
- demonstrated leadership qualities, volunteerism and social involvement.
The award is available to Jamaican Nationals who:
- are registered in the BSc. Nursing full-time undergraduate degree programme at the School of Nursing;
- will commence the second or third year of the degree programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be reviewed by the Education Committee of the Jamaican Canadian Association of Nurses who will then make a selection.