Students are required to:
- have high academic performance in at least three (3) subjects at CAPE Units Ι and ΙΙ and either Communication or Caribbean Studies
- have attained at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.30 at Level Ι of the UWI examinations;
- have verifiable financial need;
- be involved in co-curricular and/or community service activities;
- possess strong leadership qualities.
The award is open to Jamaican Nationals who are:
- entering Level (Ι) or Level (ΙΙ) of an undergraduate degree programme (not full fee paying) in any Faculty of the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus;
- not older than 25 years of age at the start of the academic year for which they are applying.
Scholarship Value: Tuition & contribution towards book grant
Maximum Tenure: Regular duration of specified programme