Critical Care Nurses
The incumbent will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for critically / acutely ill patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. He/She will assess, plan care and manage patients in collaboration with the Patient’s Medical and Allied Health team and maintain an effective working relationship with support areas for optimum patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current licensure with the Nursing Council of Jamaica as a registered nurse (RGN).
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Certification in critical care nursing or at least two (2) year’s experience in a critical / intensive care setting.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification/ CPR/ Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) training evidenced with certification.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management skills to balance patient needs and other required functions.
- Great team player
To view details and apply, please visit https://www.andrewsmemorialhospital.com/careers-2/
Applications along with resumes should be sent to email@example.com with the applicable Job Title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital
27 Hope Road,Kingston 10.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org