The incumbent will assess, manage and treat patients in our Out-Patient/Emergency Department.
- Registered Medical Practitioner in Jamaica
- A minimum of two (2) years post internship experience
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Accident & Emergency experience would be an asset.
- Perform minor surgical procedures e.g. suturing, basic POP, I&D of abscesses, etc.
- Refer patients to Specialists where appropriate – urgent/ routine.
- Provide follow up care for patients with chronic illnesses e.g. Hypertension, Diabetes, etc.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time management skills to balance medical reports and patient care.
To view details and apply please visit https://www.andrewsmemorialhospital.com/careers-2/ and see application form below the job descriptions.
Interested persons may submit their application and resume by July 16, 2019 addressed to:
The Human Resource Director
Andrews Memorial Hospital
27 Hope Road, Kingston 10,
Jamaica, West Indies
Or by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the applicable Job Title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource DirectorAndrews Memorial Hospital Limited27 Hope Road,Kingston 10.