Registered General Nurse
The Southern Regional Health Authority (SRHA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Health responsible for the management and operation of Public Health Services within the parishes of Clarendon, Manchester and St. Elizabeth, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following position at Percy Junor Hospital.
Registered General Nurse(HPC/RN1) - Ten (10)Positions
Qualifications & Experience
- Certificate/Diploma/BSc. in General Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Jamaica
- At least two (2) years working experience would be an asset
Required skills and Specialized techniques
- Clinical, communicated, interpersonal, leadership, diagnostic/problem solving skills
- Fundamentals of nursing, decision-making and determining courses of action on patients/clients problem
- Ability to differentiate and discriminate/determine the patients need for medical intervention.
- Fundamental of analysis and interpretation of diagnostic reports and data.
- Positive work attitude, ethical conduct, human relations, basic nursing philosophy, calm controlled and purposed manner, positive work ethic, punctuality and reliability.
- Normal hospital environment
- Required to work on shifts as rostered
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Percy Junor Hospital
Clarendon.Fax (876) 964-2222Email: email@example.com