Public Health Lecturer
Location: Papine Campus
School: University of Technology, Caribbean School of Nursing
- M. Sc. in Nursing Education from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Must be a Registered Nurse for 3-5 years.
- Must be a Public Health Nurse with 3-5 years experience.
- Demonstrates a clear commitment to combining research as well as teaching, and show evidence of successful education practice.
- Offers teaching through a variety of means including lectures, practicals, small group tutorials, problem-based learning and e-learning initiatives, and will be expected to innovate in each of these areas.
Please ensure that the post you are applying for is the subject of the email. Cover letter with updated resumes must be submitted via email no later than July 27, 2016.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Acting Senior DirectorHuman Resources & AdministrationUniversity of Technology, Jamaica237 Old Hope Road,Kingston 6Jamaica W.I.
Telephone: (876) 927-1680-8 (Ext. 3030)