The incumbents will provide restorative, endodontic and prosthetic treatment for problems affecting the mouth and teeth.
- Registered Dental Practitioner in Jamaica
- A minimum of two (2) years post internship experience
- Educate patients on oral healthcare.
- Examine teeth and diagnose patients’ dental conditions by using tools such as x-rays.
- Assess treatment options and recommend treatment plans for patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatment such as restoring teeth affected by decay, fill cavities and treat gum disease.
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills to balance dental reports and patient care.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource DirectorAndrews Memorial Hospital Limited27 Hope Road,Kingston 10.