Excelsior Community College invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Lecturer / Nurse Educator in the School of Nursing.
Ideally candidates should:
Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to plan, evaluate, coordinate and implement the Nursing Education Programme using the interdisciplinary approach with other departments, government agencies, colleges, clientele groups, the health community and related professional organizations.
- Masters Degree in a related discipline
- Must be a Registered General Nurse
- Must have a current license to practice Nursing in Jamaica
- Certification as a Nurse Educator
- At least one recognized post RN certification
- Training & clinical practice in Midwifery will be an asset
- Competence in Nursing Theory and Practices
- Ability to utilize innovative teaching strategies and methodologies
- Proven competence in the use of personal computers
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Coordinating and evaluating teaching and extension programmes
- Curriculum development
- Managing resources
- Clinical practice for a minimum of five (5) years
Applications for this position should be submitted in writing with detailed resumes (see contact information below).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Chairmanc/o The Principal,Excelsior Community College137 Mountain View Avenue,Kingston 3.Email: email@example.com